Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
Click the link below to find out more details about the specific departments within each distribution center!Distribution Center Information Sheet
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- At least one year of related work experience.
- Communication - effective listening, speaking, and writing skills
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in tense and/or stressful situations
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on a team
Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Responds to fire and burglar alarms and takes appropriate action.
- Monitors and screens exiting Distribution Center associates.
- Provides prompt, friendly service to visitors and associates.
- Documents and submits daily incident logs.
- Learns basic operations of the Distribution Center.
- Maintains knowledge of current company policies and procedures.
- Communicates violations of policy and procedures to loss prevention management.
- Tours the distribution center as assigned maintaining a loss prevention presence in the distribution center environment.
- Required to learn company policies and procedures.
- Required to learn company safety rules.
Physical Requirements & Attendance
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, reach, feel, handle, and use repetitive motions (hand/wrist/fingers); frequently stoop, crouch, use fingers, grasp, push, pull; occasionally required to climb, balance, and run
- Occasionally lift up to 40 pounds
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to work in a variety of conditions/environments (office, warehouse, outdoors) during all seasons
This position will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.