Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
Click the link below to find out more details about the specific departments within each distribution center!Distribution Center Information Sheet
- At least five years of related work experience required. Experience in an automated warehouse/distribution/ store/ manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Communication (listening, speaking, writing)
- Computer (Excel, Word, e-mail)
- Management (people, project)
- Problem solving
- Read and comprehend blueprints and sketches
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Regular attendance required.
- Manages, plans, and coordinates activities necessary to maintain the physical, environmental, and security conditions of the building facilities.
- Manages assigned personnel. This includes, but is not limited to, hiring, assigning work, reviewing performance, setting schedules, and terminating associates.
- Conducts regular inspections to analyze the condition of building facilities and equipment and develops plans for their maintenance and improvement.
- Determines priorities for facilities maintenance and improvement projects and selects appropriate services, equipment, and personnel to complete them.
- Solicits proposals and/or bids from service providers as needed. Negotiates pricing on services.
- Schedules and oversees necessary contract services required for the maintenance and repair of facilities including, but not limited to, heating-ventilation-air conditioning, structural and cosmetic repairs, and maintenance of safety features.
- Prepares reports to present to other managers on building conditions, projects, and expenditures.
- Communicates with other departments to keep them informed of projects that will affect their work areas.
- Controls downtime of equipment by informing Help Desk of routine preventive maintenance techniques.
- Required to learn company policies and procedures.
- Required to learn company safety rules.
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.